Monday 3 June 2013

FMS photo a day May catch up!

Here are my last 3 weeks of photo's:

Day 8 - Shape ... Heart.
Day 9 - Snack.
Day 10 - Star ... Starfish.
Day 11 - A smile.
Day 12 - Mother.
Day 13 - Sunrise.
Day 14 - Need ... My friends.
Day 15 - 7 o'clock ... In the morning.
Day 16 - Mailbox ... In Oxford.
Day 17 - Season ... Late spring!
Day 18 - I want ... Always to feel welcome here.
Day 19 - My favourite view .... From yesterday.
Day 20 - Light.
Day 21 - I care about this ... That she cares.
Day 22 - Change of scene ... Coming up!
Day 23 - PJ's.
Day 24 - Go ... Which way?
Day 25 - Us ... In France.
Day - Favourite thing to do on a Sunday.
Day 27 - Can't live with out. The beauty of nature.
Day 28 - Relaxing.
Day 29 - Kiss.
Day 30 - Tool.
Day 31 - Four things.

Another month completed.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

 

1 comment:

AlliR said...

Fantastic photos again this month Shirley! x