Wednesday 4 April 2012

Trendy Tag Swap

This is my tag for the March Trendy tag swap on UKS.
The theme for the swap was Chevrons.
I made the chevron pattern onto the tag by cutting strips of corrugated cardboard and gluing them in a chevron pattern then I painted and inked over them. I was still not sure how I was going to finish off the tag but once I had painted it I thought it looked like a garden fence. I added the central chevron strip kindly donated by Kay and then the other embellishments.

I made 3 tags for the swap, I hope the people who receive them enjoy them.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Curly said...

Oh gosh that's soooo pretty, love it Shirl.

Maggie said...

Gorgeous tag, Shirley, hope one comes my way.

Mary B said...

very pretty love this one very much

AlliR said...

This is probably one of my favourites you have done Shirley, it's very pretty!