Tuesday 3 January 2012

A busy December!

Just like everyone else my December was busy.
Not many craft projects were made but I did make some tags that I used instead of Christmas cards using Tim Holtz dies. I used the small easel die to support them and make them easier to display. I made quite a few but stuck with variations of the 2 tags below.

I also decided use hand stamped paper on all my crafty friends presents.
After stamping over 20 metres of paper I decided that next year I will buy gift tokens!
They did look good though once I had finished wrapping them.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
It seems a long time ago now!

2 comments:

AlliR said...

Your tag card was fab Shirley, admired by all our visitors over Christmas :) Rather you and than me with the homemade wrapping paper though!

Curly said...

The tags were superb and the wrapping was almost too good to open, I'm just very proud of my super crafty pal. And sooooo grateful for a wonderful Christmas. Well done Shirley.xxx