Saturday 27 August 2011

Artistic License Circle Journal

I have joined an Artistic License Circle Journal on UK Scrappers.
I am just about to post it on its way so I thought I would share my efforts with you. The completed journal should be back home again in about 9 months.
Each month I will be completing a page or shape for everyone taking part.
Details of the circle journal can be found HERE.
I will post all the pages that I do here on my blog once the completed journals have been sent home to my fellow jounallers.
I will also post my completed journal here for everyone to share then you can see what a talented group of people have worked on it.

The Maya Road calendar display stand I am using for my Circle journal when it arrives home.
My front cover using the design on the front cover of the book I have on my chosen artist
My interpretation of Vasarely's 'Kiruna'
Thanks for looking.

No comments: